the general idea here is to make your own Alembic command runner, create
a Config dynamically and then invoke the alembic commands via
alembic.command.foo() from that.

See http://alembic.readthedocs.org/en/latest/api/commands.html and
http://alembic.readthedocs.org/en/latest/api/config.html#alembic.config.Config
for background.