Can I ignore it when the result of the generation is empty?
I use it in docker, there is a startup command to upgrade the database
version to the latest.
The database version is updated at startup and a record update version_num
is generated.
Sorry for my bad English

from alembic import op
import sqlalchemy as sa

# revision identifiers, used by Alembic.
revision = 'c9bc72b06651'
down_revision = '713561aabb78'
branch_labels = None
depends_on = None

def upgrade():
    # ### commands auto generated by Alembic - please adjust! ###
    pass
    # ### end Alembic commands ###

def downgrade():