Oleg Deribas wrote:
> No, I mean - I've got exception when executing that code with the new
> backend:
>
> http://paste.turbogears.org/paste/1177

Uhm, this is really strange: the backend is involvend only marginally in
  your example as the traceback shows, I thought it was a problem of
applying all the arguments coming down from the URL to the actual
connection...

I see that you are on Windows, using Python 2.5, and SA 0.3.6. I cannot
retry the exact combination, but will try with the latest two on
GNU/Linux. Any chance for you to try out the current trunk of SA? That's
what I

>> Do they work when connecting as SYSDBA?
>
> Yes they work, but it is not crucial here.

Ok, I see: even SYSDBA needs an explicit grant to use the ROLE...

ciao, lele.