Hi,
I added to my query the limit and offset (using ORACLE). To my
surprise results ARE varying if I'll print my select or not before
executing query. What I mean is the following

sel = select (....)
#print sel
sel.execute()

so, if I will not print my select, I'll get *smaller* number of
results wrt if I'll uncomment my print statement.
As I said this behaviour only appears if I add limit/offset to my
select query using ORACLE. The query is quite complex, but here is
what I see when I enable print statement:

SELECT tblk_path FROM (SELECT DISTINCT tblk.path AS tblk_path,
ROW_NUMBER() OVER (ORDER BY tblk.path DESC) AS ora_rn FROM
processeddataset tprd LEFT OUTER JOIN block tblk ON tblk.dataset =
tprd.id LEFT OUTER JOIN procdstier tpds ON tpds.dataset = tprd.id LEFT
OUTER JOIN primarydataset tpm ON tprd.primarydataset = tpm.id LEFT
OUTER JOIN seblock tseb ON tseb.blockid = tblk.id LEFT OUTER JOIN
storageelement tse ON tseb.seid = tse.id LEFT OUTER JOIN procalgo tpal
ON tpal.dataset = tprd.id LEFT OUTER JOIN algorithmconfig talc ON
tpal.algorithm = talc.id LEFT OUTER JOIN appexecutable tape ON
talc.executablename = tape.id LEFT OUTER JOIN appversion tapv ON
talc.applicationversion = tapv.id LEFT OUTER JOIN appfamily tapf ON
talc.applicationfamily = tapf.id LEFT OUTER JOIN physicsgroup tpg ON
tprd.physicsgroup = tpg.id WHERE tpg.physicsgroupname = 0) WHERE
ora_rn>0 AND ora_rn<=25

Any ideas???
Thanks,
Valentin.