On Apr 26, 2007, at 6:31 PM, Rick Morrison wrote:

> Sounds like a great idea -- is there an existing buildbot master to
> tie into, or will the whole thing be new?

well my limited understanding of buildbots says that we would need to
make one that responds to SQLAlchemy version changes, since the
"main" one at pybots.org responds only to Python builds ?  also it
requires a persistent running service that is always connected to the
master (which i feel is overkill), but we'd have to determine hosting
for the whole thing.