I am looking for a hook after a instance has been created, attribute
populated and any initialization done. I have found populate_instance
in the MapperExtension. It look like to close thing.

Adding a hook to MapperExtension for after instance is created,
populated, and any initialization by the orm be great.

I am assuming that that lazy loading go thought this interface
also.

Is there any public api to handle the populating of
the attributes and do any initialization that might happen
when I return EXT_STOP ?

The idea would be to do the work of populate_instance and
let my framework do the initialization it needs.

The goal is to have a chance to do more initialization for my
framework after sqlachemy has load any instance from the orm.