I would like sqlalchemy to generate triggers on an SQLite database to
enforce foreign key relationships.  The method is documented here:

http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/wiki?p=ForeignKeyTriggers

and I have written a foreign key trigger generator here:

http://rcs-comp.com/site/index.php/view/Utilities-SQLite_foreign_key_trigger_generator

Although it does not recognize the kind of references sqlalchemy
generates in the CREATE TABLE statements.

Anyway, the point of this post is that I would like to know how I
should go about extending sqlalchemy so that when I use ForeignKey
constructs in the metadata, create statements on the tables would also
create the triggers and drop statements on the tables would drop the
said triggers to enforce the Foreign Key relationship.

Thanks.