From: sqlalchemy@googlegroups.com [mailto:sqlalchemy@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of 371c
Sent: 30 March 2011 16:00
To: sqlalchemy
Subject: [sqlalchemy] Re: sqlalchemy.exc.NoReferencedTableError: Could not find
table with which to generate a foreign key

Actually that helps alot and i had infact resolved to  and was in the
process of doing so  (i know that about python modules.. ;) but i
might be missing something)

But, why does this work in the context of an application (eg. pylons
app). Basically, calling Base.create_all() in some init_db method of
an application
works without having to import all the modules in, say,
myapp.models.__init__.py

Suggestions are welcome, though i'm considering the question answered

Thanks alot and Regards,