Michael Bayer wrote:
> - I am loathe to reference the 0.5 docs as people keep finding them
> and thinking they are current, but an example of this is at
> http://www.sqlalchemy.org/docs/05/ormtutorial.html#querying-with-
> joins
>
> (Note to people reading this: these are the *OLD DOCS* regarding 0.5;
> for current join usage please see
> http://www.sqlalchemy.org/docs/orm/tutorial.html#querying-with-joins)

In the "Quick Select" links at the top of the 0.5 docs, there's no link
to the 0.7 docs. Is this deliberate or has it just been overlooked?

Would it be worth putting some sort of big banner at the top of the
older docs pointing out that they are old?

FWIW, I *really* appreciate that you keep the old versions of the docs
around - I have an application that I maintain using SA 0.3, and just
last week I needed to refer back to the docs. I hope they never go away!
(I know they still exist in the repository, but the website is so
convenient...)

Cheers,

Simon