Hi,

being new to SQLAlchemy, I try to get my way through it.

In an application, I have rather elaborate needs to track changes.

I've defined 3 classes with declarative, where the main class has relationships
with two
auxiliary classes, that refer to the main class with foreign references. All
pretty basic
stuff.

Now I need to track all modifications to all fields, including the relationship
list objects.

What is the best way to accomplish this task with SQLAlchemy?

Is there some boilerplate available to support this, or do I have to carry
around two
objects and compare them item by item?

TIA,
Pete