Le jeudi 19 juin 2014 22:07:14 UTC+3, Michael Bayer a écrit :

So to the extent that "1.0 * num / den" is a column-based expression you
> like to use in your query, it's a good candidate for a hybrid or
> column_property (deferred one in case you don't want to load it
> unconditionally).   But as far as the FROM clauses, when we work with
> Query(), the FROM clauses are always distinct entities that we have to
> combine together as we want, there's never any kind of implicit behavior
> with that.

Thank you _very_ much for taking the time to write this informative answer.
The pattern I'm talking about is one I'm using often, so I'll be looking
for a way to automate it.  If I find something worth contributing, I'll
definitely send it to the list!

Cheers,
~Mike