I noticed that sqlalchemy now properly sets the onpudate / ondelete
properties of foreign keys when reflecting tables:

https://bitbucket.org/zzzeek/sqlalchemy/issue/2183/support-on-delete-update-in-foreign-key

However, it doesn't seem to set the cascade properties of relationships to
reflect these properties. ie, if the Child table references the Parent
table with a foreign key that has "ON DELETE CASCADE", and the reference
column does not allow NULL, when you delete a parent table that has
children, you will get an error, because sqlalchemy will try to set the
child's ref to NULL.

ideally we should add "delete" in the relationship's cascade properties
(and probably delete-orphan as well), and then set passive_updates=True.

Or am I missing something obvious  / doing something wrong / etc?

- Paul