Hi everyone,

I'm trying to use oursql module with sqlalchemy (0.9.10) for managing a
table with TIME columns, but I'm encountering an error, here a code snippet
showing the problem:

import sqlalchemy
from sqlalchemy import select, create_engine, MetaData, Table, Column
import datetime

engine = create_engine('mysql+oursql://root:password@localhost/test')
metadata = MetaData(engine)
t = Table('mysql_time', metadata,
          Column('t1', sqlalchemy.dialects.mysql.TIME())
)

t.create()
t.insert().values(t1=datetime.time(8, 37, 35)).execute()
res = select([t.c.t1]).execute().fetchall()
for i, row in enumerate(res):
    res[i] = list(row)

If you run the code, you will get the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\Impara 01\Desktop\t.py", line 15, in <module>
    res[i] = list(row)
  File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\sqlalchemy\dialects\mysql\base.py",
line 1003, in process
    microseconds = value.microseconds
AttributeError: 'datetime.time' object has no attribute 'microseconds'
Process terminated with an exit code of 1

If you run the code changing the engine creation to:

engine = create_engine('mysql://root:password@localhost/test')

everything's ok. Of course I NEED to use oursql.

Is it a bug? or am i missing something?

Thanks in advance!