Hi all,
I had a link that was a great intro to querying, but of course, I
can't find it now. I need to add a couple conditions to my query. In
SQL, it might look like this:

select *
 from t1 join t2 on t1.c1==t2.c1
join t3 on t3.c1==t1.c1
where t1.c1 = 'hello' and t3.c3 = 'world'

The joins I have, through query.filter(). It's the 'where' at the end
that I'm not certain about. I know I've read how to do this, but I
can't find that page anywhere. I also don't want to make it more
complex than it needs to be. For instance, using "select" and putting
that back into "query" when I don't need to. I've tried adding this
after the last call to filter():
.where(item.itm_webflag != 'N', and_(item.itm_suspflag != 'Y'))\
But of course, SA says that query has no attribute 'where'.