Hi all,

I have a primary model with a "before_update" event and a secondary model
with a foreign key to the primary model.  When I create a secondary model,
the primary model's "before_update" event is triggered.  I believe this is
because the backref is being updated.  Can I prevent this behavior?

class Primary(Model):
    id = Column(Integer)

@event.listens_for(Primary, 'before_update')
def example(m, c, t):
   print("I was triggered by a mapper update!")

class Secondary(Model):
    primary_id = Column(ForeignKey)
    primary = orm.relationship('Primary', backref='secondaries')

s = Secondary(primary_id=1)