I'm sorry you felt offended and misinterpreted my comment.  I did not think
you were unskilled in the slightest.  Quite the opposite (i did look you

Your concerns and solutions were in-line with to how every highly
experienced lower-level engineer I've worked with has approached an issue
in a Python app.  I was hoping to spark a positive discussion, not offend

Example.  See for a full description.
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit