On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 2:49 PM, Erol Merdanović <zasebn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Mike, thank you for the reply. Here is the stack trace

your application has encountered an error which caused it to
invalidate the connection, such as the database was restarted or the
connection was lost.  Then it failed to handle the error correctly and
continued to use the same invalidated connection, specifically within
the the test "current_user.is_authenticated:".   If perhaps your
application is attempting to display an error page, which itself is
attempting to interrogate the database in the same request, that would
cause this problem.  To test this you'd want to look in your logs for
errors that occur prior to this one as well as simplify your error
handling logic such that it shows a plain static page with no database
elements within it.