Trying to diagnose a problem with a query when we don't have any way
to run it for ourselves or sample data to run it against, is very
difficult. If you want more help, I think you're going to need to
produce a self-contained script with your table definitions and some
sample data, that runs against a sqlite database.

Good luck!

Simon