That makes sense, and as much as I would volunteer to try to maintain the
dialect, I can't see justify using work resources (where I have access to
Sybase) to maintain an open source component for a DB we are working to
migrate away from.

Since the metadata is collecting ok, minus some type catches I have to do
to write to other DB's, I can maybe just write raw SQL through sql alchemy
or worst case through pyodbc to deal with collecting the records.

Thank you for the help.

Ken