On Wednesday, April 10, 2019 at 9:23:02 AM UTC-4, tonthon wrote:

> Our services are served through apache and mod_wsgi (1 process, 10
> threads).

> I can't reproduce this problem that seems to happen randomly.

Considering this is multi-process/thread system - does any of your Pyramid
code connect to the database during application setup?

This type of error typically happens in that situation.

If that is the case, you need to call `engine.dispose()` after the mod_wsgi
process/thread fork.  Unfortunately, I don't know how to catch that in
mod_wsgi.