I tried the obj.expire(obj) and it did unfortunately not change anything. I
still have accumulating used memory for whatever reason. When I did profile
the code I saw that sometime engine objects use memory and sometimes
session.
Do any of  you guys have any other suggestions

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/18f34cfb-9d80-4747-9e4c-7e538f813344%40googlegroups.com.