Hello!

I have two Flask projects that connect to postgresql databases and i
encountered an error while trying to insert a value into an array.

My first project was made back in 2018 and we were using SQLAlchemy 1.1.12
back then.
We had this database that had this phone column that was defined as: phone
varchar(14) [] and we could insert into the table with no problems at all.

My code is something like:
table =Table(phone=form.phone.data) in the views.py file;
Table being defined in my models.py file as: telefone =db.Column(ARRAY(db.
CHAR(length=12)))

This project im working on now, we are using SQLAlchemy 1.3.17 but while
trying to do the same thing as in the 2018's project, the database's insert
its something like:

There's not much diference between the projects' code and im wondering if
something is not working on SQLAlchemy 1.3.17?
Thank you in advance!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/1bfaefef-b886-48e8-81fd-38191fa350beo%40googlegroups.com.