I am trying to figure out the correct join query setup within SQLAlchemy,
but I can't seem to get my head around it.

I have the following table setup (simplified, I left out the non-essential
fields):

```pyhton

"facts_info", Base.metadata,
sqlColumn("fact_id", Integer, ForeignKey("fact.id"), primary_key=True),
sqlColumn("info_id", Integer, ForeignKey("info.id"), primary_key=True),

class Facts(Base):

     __tablename__ = "facts"
    id = sqlColumn(Integer, primary_key=True)
    fact = sqlColumn(String(500), nullable=False, unique=True)
    created_at = sqlColumn(DateTime)
    updated_at = sqlColumn(DateTime)

 # Relationships
info = relationship("Info", secondary=sachverhalt_info,
back_populates="fact")

 class Info(Base):

     __tablename__ = "info"

     id = sqlColumn(Integer, primary_key=True)
     filename = sqlColumn(String(50))
     format = sqlColumn(String(10))
     # Relationships
     fact = relationship("Facts", secondary=facts_info;
back_populates="info")
     text = relationship("Text", secondary=facts_info;
back_populates="info")

"info_text", Base.metadata,
    sqlColumn("info_id", Integer, ForeignKey("info.id"), primary_key=True),
    sqlColumn("text_id", Integer, ForeignKey("text.id"), primary_key=True)

class Text(Base):

 __tablename__ = "text"

    id = sqlColumn(Integer, primary_key=True)
    text = sqlColumn(String(1000))

 # Relationships
    info = relationship("Info", secondary=info_text; back_populates="text")

```

The facts are associated to info, info is associated to text. Text and
facts aren't directly associated.

I would like to join them all together but can't figure out to do so.

In this example I would like to get all instaces of "Info" that are
associated to Fact.id = 1 and all "Text" instances that are associated to
that "Info" instance. I came up with

```python

select(Info,
Text).join(facts_info).join(Facts).join(info_text).join(Text).where(Facts.id
==1)

```

But it obviously gives me an error.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/9c62e7f4-ec8f-4f96-b122-251db6a2a9efn%40googlegroups.com.