the documentation for this pattern is at
https://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/20/core/engines.html#generating-dynamic-authentication-tokens
 , and a completely specific example is at
https://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/20/dialects/mssql.html#mssql-pyodbc-access-tokens
 .   Basically your application needs to have some way to retrieve the correct
credentials as it runs, and you hook that into the event to populate the
connect arguments with the correct credentials.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/a6b972d3-0700-4772-a2c8-243706e4c6e9%40app.fastmail.com.