Hi,

I would like to be able to run a query on my names and addresses
database, returning the following:

How many records in a certain Postcode area (Zip code to our
US friends!);
How many of those have telephones (ie, the field is blank if
they don't have a telephone);
How many with telephones can be canvassed (I have a field called
Canvass that has either a 'Y' or 'N' in there)

I can do the first (how many records), but I don't want to have
to run a query for every return needed. I think a "select from
select" is needed, but I don't know how to code it

Table is called NewsData; Postcode field is called Postcode;
Telephone field is called Tel; Canvass field is called Canvass

Many thanks for any help,

Brian Pugh