On Sat, 2003-11-22 at 16:23, Bert Verhees wrote:
> > It seems to me that all the people send theiur ewmail double, and that it
> > is a failure in the list software configuration.
> >
> > This email has only one TO: sqlite-users <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > And no CC or BCC, thus, if this is posted twice, it is the list software

> Only one conclusion, the list software is configured wrong. It is annoying
> because I am reading from small bandwith and high price for this moment

Some mailing list software support a "me-to" option. This scans the
To/Cc/Bcc headers and explicitly avoids forwarding to any listed users
that are subscribed. You are probably used to this behavior, even though
it is wrong.

This is a relatively risky thing- it can prevent certain users from
seeing a particular post- by simply putting into the headers that the
user already saw it.

You should instead reply privately to any user you see doing this and
say "please don't post to me _and_ the list. I'm subscribed already."