Liz Steel wrote:
I'm getting an error in my code when I perform a sqlite_finalize on a particular table. I have stepped through the code and no rows are returned, but why do I get the error here, rather than on sqlite_compile, or sqlite_open?

I've looked at the database using the command line interface, and when I do a select on this table, I get quite a lot of rows, and then an error:

SQL error: database disk image is malformed

Can anyone shed any light on why I might get this error? What does it mean? Is there any way to repair the database?

What happens when you run:

PRAGMA integrity_check;

What version of SQLite are you using?  If less than 8.8.9, you should
upgrade.  See http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/tktview?tn=529 and
http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/tktview?tn=552.
--
D. Richard Hipp -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- 704.948.4565