Hello,

On 8 mar 2004, at 18:57, Will Leshner wrote:

Are you seeing these results with the callback or with sqlite_get_table. I'm betting sqlite_get_table, because the callback doesn't return results in that fashion. Anyway, you can't get the types with sqlite_get_table. Only with the callback. You can write your own sqlite_get_table to package up all the types for you. Or you can use the callback, in which case the types are returned appened to the end of the 4th argument.

Yes, you're right, I'm using sqlite_get_table()... you're right on the money ;-)

You can write your own sqlite_get_table to package up all the types for you.

I'd like to do that. Should I create my own TabResult struct, to store the column data or would I be doing too much work? Any pointers?

Thanks,

-- Tito