D. Richard Hipp wrote:

(1) Change to version 2.8.13.

(2) Describe in detail what kind of changes you are making
    to the database as you pull the power.

(3) Send me one of your corrupt databases for analysis.

(4) Begin with a database that passes a "PRAGMA integrity_check". Do whatever it is you do to make it go corrupt. But before you open the database file again, make a copy of both the database and the journal. Open the database again to make sure it really did go corrupt. Then send me both the database and the journal.

(5) In step (4), also make a copy of the database before it went
    corrupt - when it passed the "PRAGMA integrity_check" and send
    me that copy along with the corrupt database and the journal.

-- D. Richard Hipp -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- 704.948.4565