> Is the update command executed in same order that was writen in the sql
command ? example : UPDATE t1 SET f1 = f2, f2 = 'xxxx' WHERE .... Is
garanted that with > this command f1 will have the value of f2 BEFORE f2
receive value xxx ? I need to save the value of f2 than update f2, but I'm
not shure that this may be done with only > one sql command ...

UPDATE command is evaluated before execution, so you can change a few fields
with one UPDATE.

Best regards
        Michal