I'm developer of ADO.NET Data Provider for SQLite (see
http://sourceforge.net/projects/adodotnetsqlite/). Everything works fine
except one thing - I can not correctly implement IDataReader.GetSchemaTable
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/cpref/html/frlrfsystemdataidataread
erclassgetschematabletopic.asp) method. Basically, this method must return
the metadata of the query: tables and column names involved in the query,
does the given column have UNIQUE constraint, is the column autoincremented
and etc.
The correct implementation of this method is vital for the creation of the
class similar to SqlCommandBuilder
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/cpref/html/frlrfsystemdatasqlclient
sqlcommandbuilderclasstopic.asp).
I was considering using of EXPLAIN command and parsing the commands of the
virtual machine, but VM commands do not contain the whole information. For
ex., they do not contain constraints definitions.
What other options do I have?

Thank you, Alexander Gavrilov