Hello,

This happens with SQLite 3.0.3 on Mac OS X 10.3.4.

I'm issuing a simple 'SELECT * FROM people' on my database. When I reach 'sqlite3VdbeExec', it falls on the following error:

if( rc==SQLITE_OK && iMeta!=pOp->p2 ){
sqlite3SetString(&p->zErrMsg, "database schema has changed", (char*)0);
rc = SQLITE_SCHEMA;
}

In my code, I execute the query like this:

int result = sqlite3_prepare(db, query, strlen(query), &_vm, &query_tail);

I get SQLITE_OK back. '_vm' is also set. Then I call:

result = sqlite3_step(_vm);

and I get result == 1. The error string tells me "database schema has changed". The weird thing is that if I inspect the database, all records in the people table are there! What's going on?

Any ideas?

Thanks,

-- Tito