[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In the webpage (http://www.sqlite.org/version3.html), it is mentioned that for converting the 2.8.x database file into 3.0 database file, the command line shell is available both in 2.8 and 3.0. I find that the command as mentioned there works with 2.8 executable. But I tried it with the 3.0 (sqlite3) application and I get error saying that the database file is encypted.

Reread the command carefully. The command line uses *both* version 2 and version 3 shells at the same time.

Please reply asap.

Sankara Narayanan
Philips Innovation Campus

So is your group the one that designed the Philips MP3 player (model HDD060) that incorporates SQLite that Nils Faerber told us about a couple of months ago?

--
D. Richard Hipp -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- 704.948.4565