I haven't worked out a synchronization scheme yet. One possibility is to
model it on how the Palm PDB databases are synchronized.  They keep
meta-data for each row indicating whether the data is dirty, new, has been
deleted, etc. This is optimized for a one-to-one pairing between two
databases.  A more complex process would be required to support
synchronization between members of a set of databases which all may be
synced.

Do you support uni-directional and bi-directional synchronization?

You mentioned that you create a hash on the contents of the row to produce
a GUID.  I presume this is only done when you first create the row,
otherwise any changes to the row data would change the GUID.  Correct?

John