Monday, September 20, 2004, 5:11:48 AM, Mike wrote:

> this file is incomplete, and has been for some time. here is the correct
> version. would somebody check it in, since I dont have CVS access handy:

The only additional symbol I see is sqlite3_version which is not a
function. The sqlite3_libversion symbol is a function, and provides
access to the version info.

Accessing data directly from a DLL is fraught with peril since
different development environments have different rules about the
levels of indirection to the data. So, we use functional access only
to sqlite.