I am also interested in synchronizing SQLite databases.  As far as I am
aware, there is no support in the SQLite code for the tasks required to
synchronize multiple databases.  You would need meta-data indicating
whether data has been added/deleted/modified along with either timestamps
or update numbering in order to reconcile the changes and possibly
conflicts between multiple databases.

You might want to google for the techniques employed in synchronizing
PalmOS PDB files between the PDA and host. It provides table based
synchronization, and seems to be a robust and efficient solution between a
pair of databases.

John Oliva