From: mike cariotoglou [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2004 8:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [sqlite] Sqlite explorer

I have a new version of sqliteExplorer, which handles v3 databases, and
has
some other enhancements as well, for some time now. The problem is, I
dont
have a web server to put it on. DRH, is there some place on the site
where I
can upload it  ?

question to all:

how many people use sqlite with Delphi ? I have a couple of delphi
sqlite
components, which are quite sophisticated, and make use of the engine
very
easy. I have not bothered to upload them anywhere, since I assumed that
most
people use sqlite with C anyway. if there is an interest, however, and
if
DRH can provide the upload space, I could make them public, free of
charge
of course.