My apologies for continuing to bring this up, but I feel like I'm chasing my
tail on this.

When I run my version of IMPLIB, I get the following command line options:

=====================
Borland Implib Version 3.0.1 Copyright (c) 1991, 1998 Borland International

Syntax: IMPLIB [options] libname[.lib] [EMAIL PROTECTED] | srcname] [srcname ...]
    -c     Case sensitive symbols
    -f     Force imports by name (with hints)
    -i     Ignore WEP
    -o     Remove module extensions (16bit Windows)
    -w     No Warnings

Respfile may contain a list of source files to process.
Wildcards are ok for .DLL and .DEF file names.

No "-a" option available.  Is there a more recent version of the IMPLIB
program?

Also, I presume that the objective of this is to generate a .LIB file with
the function names preceeded by the underscore character (e.g.
"_sqlite3_open" instead of "sqlite3_open").  Based on the bit of reading
I've done, does the .DEF file need to be changed around some on this as
well?

Again, thanks for everyone's help.

Paul