Per Jessen wrote:

FYI, I tried building from CVS - btree.c doesn't compile with -DNDEBUG.

We have just begun work on some major enhancements to the library. So issues like this will come up from time to time in CVSHEAD for the next couple of months. You can either fall back to the previous version or wait a few hours for the problem to be fixed.

The particular issue you describe has already been fixed (just a few
minutes ago) so I think if you do a "cvs update" and try again it might
just work for you.

--
D. Richard Hipp -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- 704.948.4565