At 11:25 AM +0800 11/19/04, user linux wrote:
hi,
I want to use sqlite in linux OS for IBM PowerPC, but I failed when I cross-compiled in MontaVista CGL pro3.1 platform.
I have attentioned that somebody mentioned here he/she has SQLite 3 working on Power PC.
Could you please send the sources or diffs? Thanks!

SQLite 2 and 3 work for many people on Mac OS X, including me, which is a PowerPC platform. Most people use the GCC line of compilers, such as GCC 3.3. Try using GCC to compile yours and see if it works. -- Darren Duncan