Hi,

> I need to compile sqlite 2.8.15 under Linux and an other UNIX platform
> with THREAD_SAFE, NDEBUG and -DTEMP_STORE=3 enabled.
> If I write something like:
>
> ./configure --enable-tempdb-in-ram=always
>
> I can see in the makefile that -DTEMP_STORE is defined as 3.
> But what about THREAD_SAFE and NDEBUG?

You need to do this before you run configure (assuming bash is the shell):

$ export BUILD_CFLAGS="-DTHREAD_SAFE=1 -DNDEBUG=1"
$ export TARGET_CFLAGS="-DTHREAD_SAFE=1 -DNDEBUG=1"

Read the top of the configure.ac script for why.

> And in Linux, have I to manually add -lpthread to the Makefile?

I don't know about this, but it would probably be in TARGET_CFLAGS if you
need to add it.  That would add it to the TCC Makefile variable, which in
turn would add it to LTLINK, which is used when linking the libraries and
executables.

HTH

Ulrik Petersen
--