Hi,

sorry for the noise. Switching off large file support works as advertized.
However, "make clean" is not clean enough to remove the previous configuration.
Large file support is off if I start from scratch using the compiler switch
suggested in os.h.

Now I bump into the locking issue that we've been talking about a while ago. I'm
using now an all-Unix-style SQLite build on Cygwin, and attempting to access a
database results in:

SQL error: database is locked

Has anyone ever got close to fixing this locking issue on Cygwin?

regards,
Markus

Markus Hoenicka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> was heard to say:

--
Markus Hoenicka
[EMAIL PROTECTED]