Von: D. Richard Hipp [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Freitag, 21. Januar 2005 19:34
An: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Betreff: [sqlite] Version 3.1.0

Version 3.1.0 (alpha) of SQLite is now available on the website.
Release notes are available from a link on the homepage.

This released is labeled "alpha" but it is still very well tested.  By being
"alpha" it means that there is still a small window of opportunity during
when users can suggest API changes.  Once we go to beta (in about a week) no
more changes will be accepted.  So if you want to suggest changes, please do
so quickly.

--
D. Richard Hipp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>