I have a situation where I start with an in-memory DB, then need to save the
entire thing to a new disk DB.  Does anyone know the best way to do this?
Would I attach the memory DB to a newly created disk DB?  Is this even
possible?  I notice the COPY command is not supported in 3.x according to the
documentation on the website, so even if I could attach it I would still need a
way to copy the tables.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

TIA
-brett