Interesting issue...
I thing that we may use 2048 instead 2000. It´s an
number more "binary". I think that it´s sufficient to
99.99% of the possible applications.

That´s a good idea. The DBase accepted 128 collumns
and that is my reference. I've need more than this.

In a future development this value will be editable?

Cláudio Leopoldino

Yahoo! Mail - Com 250MB de espaço. Abra sua conta! http://mail.yahoo.com.br/