Note: forwarded message attached.
Could any body plz look into this matter and provide
me with some help :-) I have posted this once but
couldnt get any reply..

Hoping for a response from sqlite techies....

regards
vineeth

http://mail.yahoo.com
--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

Can anybody help me with this problem

I want to know why the assert statement

assert( pPg->nRef==0 || pPg->pgno==1 );

is written in the pager_playback_one_page() function
in the pager.c file(line no:573). That assertion is
failing when the memory is low. To be more explanative
while memory becomes low sqliteOswrite() fails and
tryies to roll back. Rollback inturn calls the above
mentioned function and then it fails at the assertion.
I dont see any need for that assertion. More over if u
can see, the assertion is commented in the latest
version sqlite 3.2.0.

I am using the version 2.8.15

A big thanks in advance :)

regards vineeth