[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Eric:
thank you for your reply.
I ended up creating a %dbh hash with $table as the index along with one
Operating System file for each table.
I was hoping there was a way not to create so many Operating System files
because of the extra Administration they require.
can you think of any way around this?
I read all my data from a log and I am creating multiple Tables based on
the content of the data in the log.

Regards,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
NCCI
Boca Raton, Florida
561.893.2415
greetings / avec mes meilleures salutations / Cordialmente
mit freundlichen Grüßen / Med vänlig hälsning

If you look at Dr Hipp's mail, the problem is actually the order of your operations. You need to drop all your prepared statements and reprepare them after you do any CREATE, ALTER, DROP or VACUUM statements.

John