Christian Smith wrote:
On Mon, 18 Apr 2005, Cem Vedat ISIK wrote:

Having a lot of cross compiling trials and errors, I have decided not to
cross compile, but to compile the SQLite on Motorola PowerPC itself.

If this is still the config.h issue, I have made some changes to allow compiling without config.h being generated. It's only used for dodgy pointer arithmatic in a couple of places, and can be done more portably without converting pointers to integers.

Try the attached patch, against the latest CVS source, which removes the
need for config.h, hence removing the need to generate config.h. I've not
removed config.h from Makefile.in or Makefile.linux-gcc. All tests on
Linux x86 with gcc 3.3.3 pass OK with this code. Not tested on other
platforms or cross-compile. Apply patch (in sqlite directory) with:

Looks like it will deref 0 to get Timeout in some cases.

-- Ted Unangst www.coverity.com Coverity, Inc.