To: <sqlite-users@sqlite.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2005 12:15 PM
Subject: [sqlite] Where are the tables being saved?

Hello,

I'm using SQLite 2.8.15 on SUSE Pro 9.2.  The executable is in /usr/bin.

I've been having some problems using/learning sqlite. I have the Newman book and
have been trying to find where the tables/databases are being saved.

Using the book, I create a couple of tables, and insert data into them. When I
exit the sqlite command line (I invoke it from terminal) and go back into later,
I can't reload the tables.

What am I doing wrong here? I've looked up what I can in the book but I can't find
a place to direct sqlite to save the tables to a specific location.

Mark