Mr. Cariotoglou,

I had two tables with unusual schemas.  These schemas were acceptable to
SQLite but I perhaps I should not have expected Sqlite3Explorer to allow
them.  The schemas look like the following example:

CREATE TABLE dataset_version
  (
    version_id smallint not null ,
    name varchar(32) not null ,
    version_date datetime year to the second not null ,
    ship varchar(9),
    lcm varchar(5),
    creator varchar(32)
  );

The data type for version date was intended as a comment.  I changed it
to read:

    version_date datetime not null ,

and my problem went away.

BTW, I really like Sqlite3Explorer.  Thank you for a very good product.

Shawn M. Downey
MPR Associates
632 Plank Road, Suite 110
Clifton Park, NY 12065